Background

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Valentine's Day Special!

I'm excited to see what all is going to take place in 2011! So far, the year has started off great and I am very anxious about all the new clients that have contacted me and my "faithful" clients that have been pleased with their pictures!!! Throughout the year, there are going to be great deals that are given, so be on the lookout at all times! With Valentine's Day quickly approaching, I am offering our first deal of the year! Here it is!
Book a Mini-session for only $14
This will last 30 minutes
You must book your appointment between now and February 14th
This is ONLY for couples (whether you are married or not....can not be used for family sessions or for children.)

I have had several wives tell me, "My husband and I haven't had pictures taken in years!" I am excited to see how well this will work out! You pay the $14 session fee and then you will pay full price for the pictures you would like to order! :)   --Husbands, this is a great gift for your "love" for Valentine's Day! Pictures are something that they will treasure for a lifetime!

I hope you all have a great weekend! Dont' forget that January 17th I will be heading back to school, so will only be available on the weekends. (I am available to come home every weekend that a session is booked though! :) ) 

Email me at d_b_09@yahoo.com to book a session or if you have any questions! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment