Background

Monday, November 19, 2012

2 years!

I can't believe that it has been two years this month since I opened SeeKING Photos?. There have been so many changes, for the good and I have been blessed with many opportunities. I absolutely love the relationships that have formed and look forward to the new families that I will be meeting in upcoming sessions.

I have been absolutely horrible at keeping up with the blog the past two years. I contemplated whether or not to pay someone to re-design it or do it myself and then even tossed the idea of designing a website. At this time though, I have sat down (and fought through some frustration) and re-designed the blog myself and going to see where it goes from here! :)

This weekend, I will be doing a "first." I have 12 mini Christmas sessions planned! (By the way, I have two openings, if anyone is interested.) I have been working hard on getting decorations together and can't wait to see how the finish product looks. Black Friday is coming up as well, will hopefully have a great deal posted for everyone, so keep an eye out on Facebook.

It feels great to be back to "blogging" and I can't wait to keep up with sessions on here as well as Facebook! Thanks to all of you who have made SeeKING Photos? a success and have allowed me to do something that I love!

For now, I want to leave you with one picture that has become a favorite:
This couple was so fun to work with and enjoyed getting to know them both!


Have a great week!!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment