Background

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Miss Magnolia

Last night I had the privilege, once again to work with Magnolia. As always, it was so much fun and we got so many laughs out of her! (Well, that is her parents anyways.) The past two years, I have heard so many "bribes" to get children to cooperate, but this one family seems to have the touch every time! Magnolia's mom last night said, Miss Devin is the only one that ever gets to see us act this crazy! I love every minute of it though. I am excited to finish up this session, but thought I would share a few with you!

P.S. Loved the new location! The red barn just added the finishing touch.




 Magnolia was upset that she couldn't have a cookie, so we gave in and so glad we did, because they turned out super cute! (Or at least in my opinion they did!)

No comments:

Post a Comment